Sunday 28 April from 2.00pm: Spring Plant Sale at Olden Gardens, N5 1NJ. This was a great day despite the cold – to those that donated plants and to those that came to the plant sale, we thank you.
Monday 29 April: coach trip to Pashley Manor and Merriments, East Sussex. This trip is now full. There will be others in the coming months so watch this space.
Wednesday 5 June from 6pm: a visit to Camden Garden Centre to buy, browse and socialise.
Saturday 22 June 3 – 5pm: mid-summer tea party for members and friends at Olden Gardens, N5 1NJ
Thursday 19 September: coach trip to Great Dixter.
Tuesday 08 October from 7.15pm: AGM at St James’ Hall N1 8RD
Other organisations’ events that may be of interest:
- Culpeper Community Garden events
- De Beauvoir Gardeners programme
- Garden History Society events
- King Henry’s Walk Garden events
- London Parks and Gardens Trust
- National Garden Scheme open gardens
- Olden Community Garden
- Plant Heritage events
- RHS London shows